Monday, March 10, 2008

Green Dragon Sings




This shot is just amazing isn't it !! Golly the world looks different from this angle!
Thanks goes to moo_sa , check out his file on Fickr, heaps of fantastic shots like this one, just click ......http://www.flickr.com/photos/moo_sa/345156002/



I have recently purchased a macro photo of a dragonfly taken in Darwin. I look at him every morning having my cuppa and it gives me a smile for my dial....


So hence my current obsession, not to say that I am not totally engrossed in the fantastic world of Web 2.0.....but it is nice to "step outside, see whats shakin' in the real world!"


Thanks to the poetic genius of one John Butler...keep it shakin Polly, keep it shakin!


Ciao x

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Love the photo and well done on getting it embedded into your blog.

Leanne